Saturday, September 03, 2005

So this isn't going to be all about work...

...though on most days I might address that topic.

It's 9 p.m., and I have done nothing today other than read and sleep and cook. I read more about Katrina. I started reading one of the textbooks for my first library science class this fall--and was really interested. I think I'm going to like it. I just need to figure out how to communicate that I'm going to like it, instead of offering the "we'll see" shrug to people who ask about it. I need to learn how to be enthusiastic.

I need to learn a lot.

I read two completely heartbreaking stories from the Atlantic Monthly's fiction issue, "The House on Kronenstrasse" and "Poor Devil." Both made me cry, but felt good to read, especially the first.

And now... It's Saturday night, and I don't really know anyone in this town. I have been out to the bars twice--once with my ex-boyfriend who I am trying desperately not to call, and once with the guys next door, who I haven't seen in weeks (did they disappear?).

WOW: Rehnquist has died.

I think I'm going to sort through my collection of cassette tapes and drive to Wyoming. It's not that far, and will give me some time to think (like I haven't had time). Tomorrow, it's work--maybe just a day of it, even.

4 Comments:

Blogger Free iPods said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM  
Blogger meghanlane7004 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

4:28 PM  
Blogger moriswarner7096 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:22 AM  
Blogger johnammons1746094062 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home